Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dahlia wreath

Hello everyone!

I found this dahlia wreath on another blog from Splitcoast Stampers tutorials.
I really enjoyed making this wreath, it took awhile to make but I found it was well worth the time and effort. You only needed few supplies and most of it you should already have.


Supplies:

12" cardboard/chipboard circle (you can make it any size that you wish)
6 sheets of 12 X 12 solid card stock - cut into 4 x 4 squares
2 sheets of 12 X 12 coordinating solid card stock  - cut into 3 X 3 squares
liquid glass or hot glue gun or stapler
ribbon for hanging
trimmer

1 comment:

  1. Love your wreath, and I had so much fun making mine at Team Training! They are easy to make and I showed my daughter how to make one for her door! Thanks Cindy!

    ReplyDelete